Side Wings for Elbow protectors SPES
Supplementary side wings designed for SPES elbow overlays to provide enhanced protection, particularly for lateral strikes.
- Constructed of durable, graphite “styrogum”.
- Lightweight and robust.
- Easily mounted using the included rivets
Sold as a pair.
Looking to optimize elbow protection during your Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) training? These supplementary side wings designed for SPES elbow overlays are your ideal solution.
Made from durable graphite styrogum, these wings are lightweight and won't hinder your movements. They can be mounted on either the outer or inner sides of the elbow, allowing for customizable shaping to meet your needs.
Two pre-drilled holes make for easy installation: a wider one for strap passage and a smaller one for the rivet that will keep the wing securely in place.
How to Install the Protective Side Wings on Your elbowOverlays:
- Place the wing on the elastic strap of your overlay (by pulling the strap through the opening) to mark a place for making a small hole.
- Make a 4-5 mm hole in the marked place.
- Place the wing in the overlay again, passing the strap through the opening.
- Mount the side wing to the overlay with gaskets and rivets included in the kit.
- Wings can be mounted on both sides of your overlay in the same way.
- If needed, change the shape of the side wings by curving their edges outward.