Locust plus HEMA Pants
Version 3.0 Plus
Upgraded version of the Historical Fencing pants now with adjustable belt and 350N puncture resistant
- Protective pants with foam pads and quilted knee
- Pocket on the back
- Adjustable belt
- Elastic braces clasp and with length regulation
- Can be improved with SPES gnee guard
This protective pants have been specially designed to meet the needs of HEMA practitioners. The highly resistant cotton-based fabric has been reinforced by a padded lining that helps to cushion impacts on the legs.
3 pockets placed on the hip, the inner and outer parts of the thigh are intended to accommodate additional foam or plastic plates.
Held up by adjustable straps, the pants are worn high-waisted in order to provide additional protection of the hips and waist. To increase mobility, a piece of elastic fabric has been sewn into the crotch.
Velcro fasteners at the knee level allow you to easily attach the SPES knee pads also sold on this site.
- Elastic braces with clasp and with length regulation
- Pockets with foam insertion/pads
- Elastic piece of fabric to increase mobility
- Mounting points for additional knee protectors
- Knee-part with quilting
- New size guide
- The belt is now adjustable
- A pocket on the back
- Level 1 - 350N