"Black Fencer" Saber
Infantry saber - Version 4
Polish saber from s. XVII. Best quality construction for hard training, very nice balance and flexibility for a great cut and thrust fencing, maintaining the safety of the nylon material, so we can practice Historical Fencing with full force and intent, with minimal body protection.
- Stainless steel guard and pommel
- 1 year warranty
The steel sword is the most reliable tool for Historical Fencing training, but it is also the most dangerous one. With a nylon tool, the impact surface is greater, so the damage is greatly reduced. This quality lets us fight with more intent and power without the implicit danger of injury of the steel sword.
Those new waster designs have been made with special attention to the balance and weight distribution, seeking for a real sword mass distribution, a key aspect not fully achieved by other waster sellers.
With a flexible performance, nylon doesn't bounce when the blade hits the opponent's blade, as it happens with steel swords
Unlike other synthetic materials, nylon is very resistant when hit with another nylon waster, and it would be safe to affirm that, with minimal maintenance, it can last for a lot of years.
- Finishings with Permanent attachments. Wasters are made of a single piece and all attachments are now permanents
- Pommel is now attached permanently with a slotted pin, so it is impossible for the pommel to turn around himself or even come off the handle, creating a solid, comfortable and quality structure.
- Refined overall finishing
- High quality durable and comfortable cord handle
- Reinforced guard, not rounded nylon base guard of for high impact resistance
- 95 cm
- Blade - Length
- 80 cm
- Blade - Base Width
- 4 cm
- Blade - Tip Width
- 2 cm
- Grip - Length
- 14 cm
- Balance point
- 12 cm
- Flexibility point
- 14.8 kg
- 1 year