Tactical Shin Guards
A lightweight solution to protect your legs while ensuring excellent mobility. Similar to the ones used in the military field
- Hard plastic protections for the knee and shin
- Easily adjustable thanks to the velcro straps
- High density foam for shock absorption
Unique size / Sold by pair
This protective gear is used by military forces and riot squads to protect the knees and shins during operations. This makes it particularly suitable for protection for sword fighting.
Plastic shells are moulded from strong polyethylene that resists any blow with blunted weapons. The padded lining absorbs and spreads the power of impact.
Junction between the knee and shin has been reinforced with heavy foam.
Three Velcro straps on the back are very convenient for a quick set-up.
If the shin guards seem a little loose, it is possible to cross the bindings for better support
- The plastic shell is wider to include the knees, effectively protecting side kick at the kneecap
- The section that protects tibia was lengthened to cover a larger area
- 40 cm
- 16 cm
- 350 g
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- On order