Available in Junior size and Senior
Lightweight, discreet protection that can save your throat from a vicious thrust
- “Blade-catcher” collar
- Two flaps that protect the collarbones
- Adjustable waist with velcro strap
The gorget is very useful in order to prevent the tip of the blade from slipping under the mask and hitting the throat.
These throat protectors from PBT Historical Fencing are one of the best options currently on the market for providing a measure of safety from blunt force impact to the front of your neck in the conduct of historical fencing. They are relatively slim and well-fitting, and they sit nicely underneath SPES and PBT jackets without being bulky or prohibitive.
- Stiff neck protection with padded lining.
- Textile covered 4 mm thick rubber front bib.
- Nicely covered collar bones with two overlapped flaps on the front bib - 6 mm thick
- Non-restrictive comfortable design that is very flexible.
- Adjustable Velcro fastening for different neck sizes.
- 350 g