- On order
Locust Women's HEMA Pants 350N
Version 3.0 Plus pour Femme
The famous Locust model from SPES, tailored to fit female body shapes.
- Protective pants with foam pads and quilted knee
- Pocket on the back
- Adjustable belt
- Elastic braces clasp and with length regulation
- Can be improved with SPES gnee guard
Specifically designed to fit the female morphology while offering exceptional freedom of movement thanks to its loose fit. This iconic model, known for its robustness and comfort, has been redesigned to meet the specific needs of practitioners, combining protection, comfort, and adaptability.
With a high waist and adjustable elastic straps via plastic buckles, it ensures a perfect fit while adapting to different body shapes. The front and knees are reinforced with specific padding, designed to allow you to add knee pads, thus providing additional protection during training with any type of simulator.
The pants have three internal pockets on each side, designed to hold removable protective foams, offering customized protection according to the user's needs. The waist adjustment and the loose fit around the hips guarantee unprecedented freedom of movement, essential in the practice of HEMA. Moreover, the integration of an elastic fabric in the crotch area further increases this freedom, allowing for total mobility.
This model pairs perfectly with the women's "AP" 350N jacket
- Elastic braces with clasp and with length regulation
- Pockets with foam insertion/pads
- Elastic piece of fabric to increase mobility
- Mounting points for additional knee protectors
- Knee-part with quilting
- New size guide
- The belt is now adjustable
- A pocket on the back
- Level 1 - 350N