Customizable Embroidered Patch
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Showcase your affiliation or express your uniqueness with our customizable embroidered patches. Ideal for displaying the colors of your club or a distinctive sign that is uniquely yours on your fencing equipment.
- Easy to apply: Iron-on adhesive
- Square dimensions of 7.6cm (3 in.)
An elegant accessory, the twill fabric patch is not only durable but also allows you to add a personal touch to your protective gear.
The back of the patch is covered with an iron-on material, which makes it easy to attach by simply heating with an iron. Alternatively, you can opt for a sewing solution, which offers greater durability.
How to ironing the patch:
- Choose the item on which you plan to attach the patch. As a general rule, the fabric you choose should be at least as heavy as the patch. Fabrics like denim and cotton provide the best base for iron-on patches.
- Lay your item on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Heat up the iron to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
- Iron the place where you plan to place the patch.
- Place a thin garment over the patch.
- Position the heated iron over the garment that you placed over the patch and press down firmly for about 25 seconds on each side.
- Remove the iron and allow the patch to cool.
- Check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger. If it lifts up a bit, repeat the process.
- For a completely secure patch, use a sewing machine or a needle and thread to secure the patch to the fabric.
Full adhesiveness will be achieved in 48 hours.
Disclaimer: Don’t wash the item more than necessary since this process may cause the patch to start coming off. If you do need to wash the item, hand wash it using cold water. Allow it to air dry.
- 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- Twill fabric (26% cotton, 74% polyester)